Please download & print the returns form.
Click here to download our returns form
Complete the returns form , enclose the form in your parcel & send all returns to:
Our "no probs" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us with the original packaging & in its original condition, within 30 days of the date you received the item, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item, less shipping and packaging.
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
1. Download & print out the returns form, complete the form giving the reason for the return.
2. In the case of a faulty product, please provide a full description of the fault in the space provided on the returns form.
3. Wrap the item securely in its original packaging (if any) with all warranty cards, licenses, manuals and accessories.
All postage charges are not refundable, except in the case of faulty items that need to be exchanged.
Free Delivery Orders:
In the case of a free delivery order being returned to us for a refund for any reason other than faulty items, £3.99 will be deducted from the total amount to cover shipping costs.
Who Pays for Return Postage?
The customer is generally responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items back to us, & in return we pay the cost of sending your replacement goods. We recommend signed for services either by courier or by returning goods via Royal Mail recorded services, or for heavier and higher value items with Royal Mail standard parcel, Please ensure you adequate cover when returning goods as losses/damaged goods are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that for international shipping you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item.
Please also note that for international returns you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item that is not suitable, plus any additional delivery costs for exchanged items.
The Product Arrived Faulty or has Developed a Fault, What do I do Now?
Please telephone us on 01704-893-477 and we will advise you on the next step.
Once a tent is erected it is no longer considered to be in a perfect resalable condition. We give a 1 years guarantee (Unless otherwise stated) against manufacturing faults on all new tents.
Please note that this guarantee does not cover damage to the tent, it’s poles or any other components that were caused by:
* Stormy or windy conditions
* Wear & tear
If you believe your tent has a manufacturing fault then please contact us via email or phone with pictures/details of the fault.
In the event that you need to return your tent, please be aware that:
* The tent cannot be accepted if it is wet or excessively dirty
* The tent may need to be sent to the manufactures for a detailed inspection
As a guide the following damage is not covered by your warranty
- General wear & tear over extended use.
- Flaws in the fabric, if caused by excessive wear
- Leaking through fabric if it is suffering from UV degradation (Often leaking fabric is in fact condensation on the inside of the fabric)
- Leaking through seams if the there has been excessive abrasion of the seams or the seam sealant tape
- Broken zips if caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Seams coming apart if caused by over tensioning / stretching
- Broken buckles if they have been subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry / roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- All Pole breakages- these are treated as “fair wear & tear”
- Collateral damage from a pole breakage
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Commercial use by rental companies, use by youth groups (Scouts, Guides, BB, DOE)