AA 20 Cycle Rides in the Lake District & North West
Available Product Options
Our Price: £3.99
- Free Camping Voucher with every tent
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
- Showroom, Customer Service & After sales Open 7 Days 01704-893-477
- Home/Work Delivery Available
- 100% Secure Checkout
- Est 1997
20 Cycle Rides in the Lake District and the Northwest
Get on your bike and explore some of the best-loved areas of Britain with this fantastic new format for the AA's popular cycle ride series. Each box in the series contains 20 laminated cards, suitable for use in all weather, that take you along quiet country lanes and designated cycle routes, and, wherever possible, avoiding traffic-congested roads.
Easy to use, each card provides a full-colour map showing the entire route as well as sites of local interest. The clear route directions provide detailed information on the type of track and landscape, locations of public toilets, advice on potential hazards, local tourist information contacts and a recommended pub on or near the route.
Durable and weather-resistant cards in a useful pocket size format.
Features and Benefits of the Cycling Book
- Clear route map for each cycle ride
- Compact size with superb content
- Each card includes detailed route directions and key local information
- Laminated cards for all-weather use